Thursday, March 24, 2011

A New Toy from Generous Friends

Annalise is a long awaited baby, so many of my friends have children much older than her. In the case of my wonderful friend Maleen, she is done having children, just as I'm starting my family. It makes me a little sad, because I wanted to have my children play with hers. Fortunately, we managed one set the same age. However, the consolation to starting late is that we get gently used baby items. Maleen was nice enough to gift us with a bouncer, an exer-saucer, and most recently, a table toy.

At Maleen's house, Annalise repeatedly went for the toy table. So, Maleen generously sent it home with us. It was a sacrafice for her girls who have made up a luck game using one of the spinners. Annalise (and I) are very grateful. It is the only toy she wants right now. Look at how happy she is playing with her new toy.


Thanks Caziers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she likes it. It seems that children love a toy then quickly find something new, so I hope it lasts for a while. As for Pearl, I don't think she has noticed it missing. And actually, neither have the older girls.

    ReplyDelete